Works Systems takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protect your personal information shared with us. The practices of this statement apply to our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.workssys.com. This policy describes how we collect and use your personal information when we need your personal information to provide services that you request or when you choose to provide us with your personal information
• We collects personal information when you register with us, when you use our products or services, or when you visit certain pages of our website.
• Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, name, password, account number, email address, shipping address, other information when needed to provide a service you requested. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
• We receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, which might include your IP address, cookie information and the page you request to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there.
• We use personal information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests of products or services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, customize the advertising and content you see, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
• We may also user your information to send you or to have our business partners send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
• We may send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and our newsletter, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• We may set and access cookies on our computer. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited
• We may user cookies to track user traffic patterns in order to obtain the usefulness of our website information to users.
• A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie.
• You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of Works Systems website if you do so.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Because Works Systems is a global company, your personal information may be shared with other Works Systems offices or subsidiarie.
• We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
• Your personal information is stored in controlled servers with limited access.
• Works Systems may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances: when we have your consent to share the information; we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Works Systems to provide a product or service to you; or we want to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you’d like to hear about either from us or from our business partners.
• Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
• We safeguard the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
• We recommend you change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Our website may contain links to other sites but we do not share your personal information with them and is not responsible for their privacy practices. You are encouraged to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Works Systems may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we use your personal information, we will make that information available by posting a notice on our site.